We are a specialist mental health Trust providing services across a large part of Essex, stretching from Harwich in the north, to Harlow and Epping in the west, and south to Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers, just over 1,000 square miles. We serve a community of more than one million people, employing more than 2,000 staff across over 60 sites with 300 plus in-patient beds and around 15,000 patients we care for in the community.
Our strategic plan ‘All Together, Better’, adopted at the beginning of 2015, sets out four clear objectives that define and differentiate this Trust. They are:
- Continue to improve patient experience;
- continue to improve patient outcomes;
- be recognised as a leading provider of specialist mental health care;
- be a system leader and partner in the development of integrated community services.
These objectives are underpinned by our values:
- to strive for excellence,
- having a commercial head with a community heart,
- our cause being our passion,
- creative collaboration
- keeping it simple.
Follow the links (left) to see more about how the Trust works, details of our services and up to the minute news.